Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Morning Has Broken

Something woke me up early today.

I am enjoying the school holidays, and revelling in not having to get up at 6:00am every morning except Sunday, by staying up late and getting out of bed at around 10:00am each day. It's the little things like this that make our life wonderful......

However I am a light sleeper. And if I wake, I am awake. Not like Richard who can 'stir', have a conversation with you and then turn over - all the while being fast asleep. He remembers nothing the next day.

Come to think of it - that has its uses!

Anyway, this morning at around 6:30am something woke me. And I could not get back to sleep. So after tossing and turning for a while I got up.

Made a cup of tea (SO English I hear you say!).

And sat on the step out onto the terrace and just admired the view.It was so fresh and crisp, nature just waking up and not a human sound to be heard.Life is good.

And then I went back to bed and slept until 11:00am.

Jealous or what?!

No comments: