Sunday, 25 May 2008

Mothering Sunday

I have had a wonderful day.

The girls each made me gorgeous cards - and I will gloss over the fact that on LeeLee's (the left hand one) the glue was still wet...... She had a hard weekend. Lots of studying and baby sitting until the early hours of this morning, so I will let her off.

As you saw earlier this week, my water garden and fountain (my present from the girls) looks wonderful, and I also got a new jigsaw puzzle!

Luckily I sat up late last night and finished the one we received this week from my sister Lesley and her husband Steve! Thanks to them both - they know we love jigsaw puzzles!!!
***
My babies are all growing up so fast! I spent today helping Nic to defuzz her legs for the first time.......and I feel so old!
***
For those of you sitting in the UK and bemoaning the awful Bank Holiday weather........it is pissing down here with gale force winds!

Richard is fretting about my Water Irises - the leaves are being bent into the water (technical problem I understand with water gardens!).

And I am worrying about the chemin I cleared over the last two weeks. Might find it was not such a good idea if all the newly exposed earth disappears down the road into the village......

No comments: