Thursday, 10 April 2008

Wij houden van u...........

.......Riet en Albert.

I am not sure, but I hope the above says: We love you, Riet & Albert!

They have kindly brought two carrier bags of goodies back from Belgium for us. Thank-you so much!
***
For a family who have not had peanut butter for over a year, we have managed to eat a lot of one of our presents today!

The two girls had some on toast for breakfast before getting on the bus for school this morning.

I had some on toast for brunch - after a lie-in whilst Richard took the Toyota for it's full service (money, money, money!). And Richard had some on a bit of baguette after his lunch today.

We all LOVE peanut butter!!
***
Books! Lots of English books were in the carrier bags as well!!! Goodness, we miss English books.....

LeeLee finished her first one by this evening.

Both Richard and I started ones last night.

When I came down this morning, I could not find my one! A thief was in the house....Richard had nicked it to take with him to read whilst he waited for the car to be serviced! The cheek of it - it is war over the books now in our house!!

No comments: