Saturday, 20 October 2007

All Over...

Oh well. It would have been too good to be true if we had won the rugby. But I do think it was a good game. England held their own and both teams were professional, played fair and respected the umpire and all his decisions....right or wrong.

A bit different to the France vs Argentina match. That was more like a brawl outside the clubs on Saturday night!
We should be proud of our team.
***
I am posting this at 1:20 in the afternoon of the next day - just as LeeLee emerges from her bedroom having slept right through from the evening before.

She watched the match with us and then went straight to bed - and, more unusually, straight to sleep. Sunday is the only day in the week when she does not go to lycée, and (bless!) is the only chance she gets for a lie in.

I well remember my Mum, very pointedly, hoovering outside our bedroom doors every Saturday and Sunday morning at 9:00 am - just because we were having a lie in, she saw no reason why she should change her housework schedules!

I always swore I would not do the same to my children........and I hate housework anyway!

No comments: