Saturday, 22 September 2007

Blimey! Bellinis!

Yep, I knew it. I feel a bit hung over today. It MUST have been those bellini cocktails we decided to make for the first time last night.

Blame it on the supermarket - if we had not seen peach juice on the shelves, we would not have thought about making them.....but they were good!!
***
Poor old LeeLee was at lycée this morning, so it was an early start as usual - after a very late yesterday evening!
Our alarm went off at 6:30am and I got up to check that LeeLee was awake.

Went back to bed.

Our alarm went off at 7:00am and I got up to check that LeeLee was going to be ready in time for the coach.

Waved her off at 7:20am. Went back to bed.

Vaguely remembered Richard getting up about 9:00am.

Next thing I know, he is calling up to me saying - it's 11:30am, and didn't you want to be up and about this morning?!

Groan........

LeeLee arrived back at 12:45. Ate some lunch and went to bed.

She woke up at 17:00 just in time to have a shower, and get ready to go round to a friend's house.
***

Best thing about today? Having a dinner made up of all the things left over from the party last night of course!!

No comments: