Sunday, 29 July 2007

Our Pictures This Week (3)

Nic's PictureShe says: " At the beginning this picture was meant to be like a bracelet shape, but I got bored and changed it. I don't normally like yellow but it now looks like lemon slices around a yellow orange! "

It is done with watercolour pencils, on 90g/m2 paper, 24 x 32 cm.


Thibault's Picture
(our neighbour's son who came round to play with Nic)

He says: " J'aime les voitures et les requins. Aussi j'aime dessiner les mandalas parceque c'est jolie. C'est amusant de dessiner avec Nic."

C'est fait avec les crayons d'aquarelles, sur une feuille de papier 90g/m2 , 24 x 32 cm.


LeeLee's PictureShe says: " It's a pencil sketch of me and my best mate in the world, Jenny. We have known each other since we were four years old and I realised that I had never actually drawn a picture of her. And after sketching and rubbing out for four hours, I realised why! And if you ever get around to reading this Jenny, I love you loads Babe!!! lol "

It is done with an HB pencil, on 300g/m2 paper, 24 x 32 cm.


Mum's Picture
" I love the beach - but not as a sunbather. My ultimate dream (one of them anyway!) would be to have a house right on the beach, with no one else around. I like the beauty with the solitude. Valras-Plage is a place we visit most weeks in the winter, and it is perfect early morning before everyone else is up and around! You can see Mont St Clair (S├Ęte) in the distance. I could happily walk for miles on a sandy beach, listening to nothing more intrusive than the water lapping back and forth. Richard and I intend one year to drive down onto the beach on Christmas Day for a picnic - to us that would be heaven! "

It is done with watercolour paints, on 300g/m2 paper, 24 x 32 cm.

No comments: